Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Talk to me....

I am not a huge fan of cats but I am a huge fan of humor and everyday I receive the latest posts from this site which make me laugh.

People submit photos of their cats & various other pets doing odd things and then add witty captions from the animal's point of view in a unique language which you can actually learn by taking the tutorial offered on the website- I am not kidding! (That part freaks me out a bit - especially in the comment section where people are talking in what they refer to as LOLspeak).


I have always spoken (in English) for all the animals in my household so I am quite drawn to talking pets. I talk to my dog. We have conversations. I believe we have an understanding of sorts. But I'd love to hear her talk to me. Don't we all want to know what our animals are trying to tell us? So I encourage you all to check out ICANHASCHEEZBURGER.COM and listen to the animals......

No comments: