Saturday, October 17, 2009

Settling In

I'm more settled in now - it took me 20 minutes to figure out that you have to use your key card to turn the electricity on in your room. Hairdryers are kept in the vanity/desk drawers and there are 2 flushers on the toilet!  My room has a flat panel TV and messages appear there instead of on your phone.  Very la-de-da!  
I've been to several sessions and met some fascinating people. As you can see,  the wise men were fascinated with their very own "wee pot of jam" at breakfast. I asked the woman with whom I was sharing a table if she found the wise men strange and she responded with "I dress up for Star Trek conventions so I find very little to be strange."  Enough said!

1 comment:

Jayne said...

So glad you are there Roberta! Soak it all in my friend. :c)