Thursday, May 29, 2008

Which Way to Turn?


“If you can see your path laid out
in front of you
step by step,
you know it's not
your path."

Joseph Campbell


Well, isn't that always the way? After yesterday's Healing and Eucharist service , I was chatting with Lois Holly & mentioned that I needed to head over to the church kitchen (I'm in charge of buying kitchen supplies - a position I volunteered for). She started to laugh - and then reminded me that only a couple of months before I had sworn that I would never, ever work in the kitchen (due to my previous experiences of being a woman working in a different church kitchen)!
Well, God definitely has a sense of humor, hmmm?

2 comments:

Jan said...

Great picture and such a good quote to go with it. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Yes, She does!
Hugs,
Gene