Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The Wise Men Meet Snoopy

Wiseman #1: My goodness, what have we here?
Wiseman #2: It looks like a shepherd with teeny jaundiced sheep.
Wiseman #3: And that shepherd looks suspiciously canine to me.
Wiseman #1: Excuse me Your Yellowness, we have traveled from afar to seek wisdom.
Woodstock #1: ' '''?''''!*')
Wiseman #2: What foreign tongue does this creature speak?
Wiseman #1: I have never heard such a dialect. Your Tinyness, can you interpret a decree?
Woodstock #2 & #3: ' ' ' """"! """(;""")
Wiseman #1: On No! Now we need 2 interpreters: one for our decree and one for this strange communication!
Snoopy: These are my friends, Woodstock, Raymond, and Harriet. We are on a journey.
Wiseman #2: But these are birds! Why do they not fly?
Snoopy: Hush. They have issues with flying in a straight line. They prefer to travel by foot.
Wiseman #2: Ahhh. We understand, for we have issues with waving.
Wiseman #1: ENOUGH chattering about our frailties! Let us focus on our strengths.
Can any of you direct us to wise ones who can interpret our decree?
Snoopy: My feathered friends and I will show you the way.
Wiseman #1: We thank you for your kindness Oh FourLegged One.
Snoopy: I am honored to be of help for I have known a wise man in my own life.
Wiseman #2: And did he treat you with compassion Oh Domesticated Friend of Mankind?
Snoopy: Indeed, though occasionally my dinner was late.
Wiseman #2: "Be Comforted, little dog, Thou too in the Resurrection shall have a tail of gold."
quote by Martin Luther

3 comments:

Linda said...

I so enjoy your Wise Men's journey! Peace and goodwill and Merry Christmas Roberta. You have throughout the year provided me with bread for my soul when it has been hungry for spiritual guidance. Love, Linda

Blue Eyed Ennis said...

Intriguing funny and very original. Congrats Roberta. I am really liking this . ( My inner child is awake!)
Blessings

Linda said...

I so enjoy your Wise Men's journey! Peace and goodwill and Merry Christmas Roberta. You have throughout the year provided me with bread for my soul when it has been hungry for spiritual guidance. Love, Linda