Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Makeover!

Welcome to my Makeover! What do you think? Ok, so maybe it's not as extreme as Susan Boyle's makeover but we've definitely made some changes around here. Do you see the differences? The background is deeper in color, the header is smaller and centered, the margins are wider and how about those Celtic fonts? Aren't they grand? I have Jill @ Blogs by Sneaky Momma to thank for this delightful new look. Please visit her site for the most reasonable rates anywhere - and i do mean reasonable! You might not want an entire overhaul so she also offers smaller fixes and great tutorials at Sneaky Momma Blog Design. Check her out! Now...back to our regular programming!

7 comments:

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

Roberta, you're such a sweetheart! I had the absolute best time working with you on your blog. Thank you so much for allowing me to give your blog a makeover. It was a true pleasure! :)

Jayne said...

Gorgeous Roberta!

Alison said...

Roberta,
I've stumbled into your blog via a friend's direction. Do you happen to go to St. Luke's in Sequim? I was there last month with a Journey to Adulthood Pilgrimage group from Alexandria VA. I'm not sure that there are many Episcopal churches in Sequim so I figure the odds are good. If you do, please share our continued thanks to the community for the love and support we received. If you don't, I can recommend them as a very loving community sharing the Good News and God's Love. Peace!

ROBERTA said...

Ali, glad you stumbled in :) It's a small world, is it not?

You are right - St. Lukes is the only Episcopal church in Sequim and I am delighted to hear that you felt so loved and supported by these gracious saints.

It's a long story, but I am on staff at St. Paul's in Port Townsend (about 30 miles away) - another incredible community of saints sharing the Good News of Christ's gospel!

Alison said...

Roberta,
I'll have to get to St. Paul's next time I make it to the peninsula - which unfortunately is not often enough. For years I've been saying I want to retire to Sequim - and apparently a lot of other folks thought of it first. Anyhow, I think of your area with great memories and I hope you enjoy it on your journey... Peace.

Ruth Hull Chatlien said...

Love the font, and it is such a warm background color.

ROBERTA said...

Jayne, Thank you!

Ali, yes, please get in touch next time you are in the area!

Ruth, when I asked jill for a celtic font i had no idea that there were so many to choose from! this one seemed to have the most readable "d"'s!!!!

thanks,
roberta