Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Hello!

My husband and I are heading for California in the morning to attend my dad's funeral on Thursday. Thank you for all the kind words and prayers.

Also, my daughter is sitting here with me & she wanted me to tell you that she has banned me from ever entering "Control Panel" again. It seems in my attempt to "fix" my font sizes I inadvertently :) changed every font size in every window. Not cool. I'm hoping that when I return all will be back to normal - at least on my computer.

Love,
Roberta

3 comments:

Jayne said...

Be safe my friend, and continue to feel the love that surrounds you...

Ruth Hull Chatlien said...

I hope all goes well and it is a meaningful memorial to your dad.

Evelyn said...

Ah, (((Roberta))). My prayers are with you and your family. A dear friend of mine often says "normal is just a setting on the washing machine". Take good care of yourself.