Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Advent Joy

What a crazy week this has been. 
In the midst of our Closing Business Sale at the Statuary
 and preparing for Christmas, my email was hacked
(due to my never having changed the password in all these many years)
and my bank cash card pin was also hacked.
Coincidence?  Who knows?  So I had no access to my email
 or my bank account for several days - and life went on!!!
But all is well now and here we are in the middle of
the Fourth Week of Advent.  Can you believe it? 
I've given up on any semblance of normal posting and instead plan
on posting some of my favorite posts from the past 4 years....Enjoy!
This one is from 2008.
 
"Mary and Elizabeth.
Together with child,
they both feel the joy of the Lord,
rejoicing in the great things He's done for them-
In the things He will do for the world..."

Artist: "Susan" from Polk Co. WI
found
here
 

No comments: